Cardiothoracic surgeons operate on the heart, lungs and other organs in the chest. Coronary artery disease is one of the most common diseases treated. One of the best ways to reduce the chance of Heart Clinic damage is to discover the problem early and begin treatment as soon as possible. Today’s advanced cardiac diagnostic and interventional capabilities are on your side.
Cardiovascular surgeons perform:
- Beating heart bypass surgery
- Valve repair and replacement
- Aortic aneurysms and dissections
- Benign and malignant pulmonary disease
- Minimally invasive surgery